Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Cyborg Samurai Meg


Since I was in the mood for drawing ass-kicking characters, Meg suggested I draw her as kick-ass-ly.
I love doing random characters. Sometimes I'd have trouble brainstorming what the character should look like or what the character should have on him/her. So instead, I have a list of criteria for the character and have a peer randomly fill it out. It helps because a lot of times I get ideas that I never wouldve thought of. The challenging part is finding a way to organize and merge those ideas to create an awesome drawing. I guess that's also the fun part. At first I thought it would be restricting by having a set criteria made by another person, but then again, at least I have something to aim for. Im usually lost when creating new characters :).

I should be doing my digital tools assignment right now lmao...

1 comment:

  1. Wah meg looks pwnage xD
    Awesome design, it looks cool o3o

    ReplyDelete