Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Head n Hands


"His heart pounds like a boulder rolling down a cliff. Yet, he remains still, gripping closely to his axe as the cold bites his fingertips. It's tiring to chop down a beast. It'll be even harder to chop down it's master."

Another digital assignment done! I found that I had more fun working on this assignment because I got to use my character that I've been developing for Character Design. Originally, I wanted Uthur to look like he just killed his first man. I wanted him to look as if he was filled with anger and guilt. But after getting some critiques, it turns out he looks like he's just about ready to get some more action. So I tried to change his facial expressions to something more regretting, but I found that in doing so, I lost a spark in my picture. So thank God for multiple saves lol.


Intensity, ready, and waiting. I hope I got it this time.

:r

No comments:

Post a Comment